Submission of Information and Camper Conduct
This website may invite you to contribute content including but not limited to (“including”) data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, designs, graphics, information, messages, applications, videos or other materials (collectively, “Content”) in order to participate in the online summer camp. Regardless of the invitation presented, and level of encouragement given to contribute content, this action is voluntary and is not a requirement to participate in the online summer camp.
All email addresses collected will be used to keep parents and guardians informed of activities related to programs and/or summer camps provided by Clarkson Community Church, both in 2020 and in the future.
The online summer camp staff or volunteers will endeavour to review all Content, but may be unable to pre-screen all Content. All Content will be subject to examination at any time, and the church will have the sole discretion to determine if Content is prohibited or unsuitable. The church may delete, move, or edit Content for any reason, at any time, without notice.
The church does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of all Content, or that inappropriate or offensive material will be prevented from being inadvertently used by the churches or appear on the campsite. The church invites and encourages parents and guardians to monitor all use of the campsite including Content viewed or accessed by participants in the online summer camp. Please contact us if you become aware of any Content on the campsite that you believe the churches should examine.
All Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are responsible for any Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available (collectively, “contribute”), whether publicly or privately. If you contribute personal information, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws governing collection, storage, processing, use and transfer of such information.
The churches hope that the campsite will be a safe place for all visitors and campers. You agree not to use the campsite to:
- contribute Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, insulting, harassing, intimidating, tortious, pornographic, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, disconcerting, or otherwise objectionable (collectively, “prohibited content”)
- contribute any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or other relationship
- contribute any Content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or could harm anyone, including minors
- contribute any Content containing advertising, promotional materials, or any form of solicitation
- contribute any Content that contains software viruses or any computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, or any computer hardware or other equipment, including hardware and software necessary for the proper functioning of the campsite
- provide a link to any of the above Content
- interfere with or disrupt the campsite or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the campsite
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, territorial, federal, international, or other law
- harass, “stalk”, or otherwise interfere with or threaten any user of the campsite or any other person or entity, including camp staff and camp volunteers
- collect, harvest, or store data about any user of the campsite or any other person or entity, including camp staff and camp volunteers
- falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity, or impersonate any person or entity, including any camp staff or camp volunteer
- forge or otherwise manipulate any identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content you contribute
You agree to act in a fair and trustworthy way, and that you will use the campsite reasonably and in good faith. You agree to be truthful, and any e-mail address or other information that you provide to the churches must be true, accurate, current, and complete.