Uh oh, we have a slight problem here. Sometimes pirates are up to no good and acting a little evil. Join Aero in her experiment of making a secret pirate potion.
- Clear large glass cup
- Any kind of cooking oil
- Table salt
- Food colouring is optional
- Paper towel/napkins
- Pour water into two thirds of the clear large glass cup
- Fill the other third of the cup with vegetable oil (or any kind of cooking oil you have). Wait until a layer is formed between the water and oil
- Optional: add in a few drops of food colouring and wait for the colour to spread out
- Add in some salt to see the pirate potion activating
- Just wait and watch the bubbles explode from the bottom and pop up at the top through the olive oil! To see this experiment happen again, just add more salt!
- Disclaimer: please do not drink this!!!