Welcome campers to the official start of an exciting summer filled with unique, creative crafts! Join Aero in creating your very own pirate hands.
- Pencil sharpener
- Construction paper
- Pencil crayons or markers
- Googly eyes (optional)
- Lay your hand on the sheet of paper, trace all around using a pencil
- Repeat this step for your other hand or use the same hand if you feel more comfortable
- Turn the paper around so that the fingers are facing down towards you. It helps to separate the sections of your pirate as seen in the picture.
- Begin decorating your pirate hands how you like!
- Cut out the traced lines of your hands on the paper
- Using the leftover paper from tracing your hand or a new sheet of construction paper, cut out any design for a pirate hat then glue it onto the top of your pirate hand
- Congrats! You have created your own pirate hands!