Getting outdoors is a lot of fun! If you’ve got a park, forest trail, or other green space near your home, why not print out our Nature Bingo sheet? See how long it takes to get five in a row, or fill out the entire square if you want a challenge.
You’ll need the following:
- Our Bingo sheet (or a paper to draw your own)
- A pen, pencil, or marker to write with
- Go outdoors and take a walk around with a bingo sheet.
- When you see the real life version of one of the animals, plants, or objects on the sheet, mark that square
- Try to mark five squares in a row as many times as possible. It can be up and down, sideways, or diagonally
- Send us your pictures of what you see on your nature walk, or if you get five in a row!