If you’re looking for a delicious treat to cool yourself off on a hot summer day, check out today’s snack to find out how you can transform plain yogurt into a tasty treat.
You’ll need the following:
- Small ziplock bag
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper (baking paper)
- Start by scooping your favourite yogurt into the ziplock bag, be sure to give the yogurt a quick stir before placing it in the bag.
- Next line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your scissors snip one of the bottom corners of the ziplock bag to create a piping bag.
- Gently squeeze the bag to create little dots of yogurt onto the parchment paper.
- Place the cookie sheet into the freezer for about 1 hour or until the yogurt dots are fully frozen.
Once the yogurt dots are ready, slide them off of your cookie sheet and into a bowl. Be sure not to leave them out for too long so they won’t melt. Enjoy!