Today we will be putting a twist on a classic summer treat, you will be creating your own mix-and-match popsicles!
You’ll need the following:
- Small paper dixie cups or ice pop mold
- Wooden craft sticks
- Orange flavoured drink
- Pink Lemonade
- Saran Wrap
- Pour a layer of orange juice into the cup.
- Place the cup in the freezer for about 30 min or until the juice has started to freeze but is NOT completely frozen yet.
- Remove the cup from the freezer and insert the wooden craft sticks.
- Place the cup back into the freezer until the juice becomes solid.
- Add a layer of pink lemonade, then return the cup to the freezer for the popsicle to become fully frozen.
Once your popsicles are frozen make sure to save them for a hot day! Now you know how to make these popsicles next time try personalizing the recipes by changing the flavours or adding some fruit!