Join Olympia as she shows us a recipe for a drink to beat the summer heat!
- 2 lemons
- Simple syrup: To a medium saucepan, add ½ cup of room temperature water and ½ cup of sugar. Put mixture onto the stove at medium high heat and stir until sugar has dissolved. Take off heat and set aside for later.
- Wash two lemons and cut each lemon in half
- Juice each half (there should be 4 halves) on a juicer
- Pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice into a medium sized pitcher
- Add your cooled symbols syrup to the pitcher as well
- Pour chilled water to your pitcher until it reaches the top
- Stir juice/ lemonade
- Serve cold and/ or on ice