Flower Hands and Fans
Crazy story campers, the snow is gone and now the sunshine is out. Now is the time we should start our gardening with making our very own flower hands. It sure is going to be a hot one today, so we’re going to make a fan as well! Let the crafting begin!
- Green construction paper
- Pencil crayons or markers
- Get a piece of paper, and decorate it how you want!
- Start at one end of the paper, and make a one inch crease.
- Flip your paper over, and make a crease in the opposite direction.
- Repeat those two steps until you have made something that looks like an accordion.
- Take one end of the accordion and pinch the folds together at the bottom. Tape this pinched end together!
- Trace your hand onto a piece of paper.
- Colour it in! Feel free to get wacky with fun patterns!
- Grab your scissors, and cut out the hand outline.
- Roll up a piece of green paper, and tape it closed.
- Tape it onto the bottom part of the handprint flower.
- Cut a leaf shape out of green construction paper.
- Tape one end of the leaf, and wrap it around the straw for it to stick.