Welcome campers to week 3 of crafts, featuring the extraordinary safari adventures. Aero, Glow and Alfredo have beyond extraordinary crafts to go along with the theme this week. Please stay tuned for more! Start the week off by creating Safari animals with Aero, including a unique way of making a zebra and a lion!
- Pencil crayons or markers (paint it optional)
- Pencil sharpener
- Construction paper or plain sheet of white paper
- Zebra Craft:
- Using the pencil, start by tracing your foot in the middle of the sheet of paper.
- Begin separating the different parts of your zebra. The heel portion of your traced foot will be the nose of the zebra, the traced toes will be the head of the zebra where you will add two ears at the sides, and the rest of the zebras nose will run down the base of your foot.
- Continue designing and decorating the zebra. Add as many stripes as you want!
- Lion Craft:
- Using the pencil, start by tracing both your feet on a sheet of paper. Make sure that your heels are touching together and there is a slight space between your two big toes at the top.
- Begin separating the parts of your lion. The space between your feet will be the nose of the lion, right before your big toe will be the space for both eyes, and the traces toes will be the head of the lion where you can add ears.
- Continue designing and decorating the lion. Add as much lion hair all around as you want!