Hey campers, today’s activity is indoor bowling! You’ll need a small ball (or your rolled up sock from yesterday) and 5 or 10 objects to use as bowling pins. Find a flat, smooth floor and set up your bowling pins in a triangle shape. You can play independently and try to knock over as many as possible, or take turns with a family member and try to beat their high score.
What you’ll need:
- 10 bowling pins (empty plastic bottles or toilet paper rolls are a great option)
- one ball, or other rollable object
- a flat and smooth space
- Place the bottles into a triangular formation
- roll the ball into the bottles
- take turns with family or friends to see who can knock over more at a time