Welcome back to week 4 of camp, Enchanted Forest! We are just past half way of camp that has been filled with awesome crafts, but there is still more to come. Aero is here to guide you through a craft where you will be making your own enchanted castles.
- Construction paper
- Clear tape
- Pencil crayons or markers
- Start with designing how you would like the front of your castles to look (add windows, doors, personalized castle name) and cut it out.
- Trace that on 3 other sheets of construction paper and cut it out. A quick tip is to stack the 3 sheets of paper together so you only need to do the work once. Feel free to come up with a new design for the other sides of your castle and decorate those too.
- Put the sides of the castle aside and using more construction paper, roll up the paper to make the towers of the castles. Once desired size is reached, glue it together and reinforce with tape. Make sure you have at least 4 rolls of construction paper.
- Attach the 4 rolls of paper to the sides of the castle created earlier on. Start with the front of the castle, line the castle tower with the bottom so it can stand up. Attach it together with tape. Repeat until everything is all together.
- Add decorations to your castle (pointed triangle tops, flags, and more)
- Now you have created your dream castle in the enchanted forest.