Today for skill we are going to learn how to make chalk paint with Olympia! Put your creative hats on and let’s jump right into it!
- Cheese grater
- Small or medium sized bowl depending on the amount
- ¼ cup measuring cup
- Grate one large piece of chalk on the cheese grater into your bowl to form a powder
- Once the powder is formed, add ¼ cup of room temperature water to the powder
- Mix well with the paintbrush
- If mixture is too runny for your liking, you can add additional chalk shavings- it all depends on the consistency you want
- Mix the paint mixture again with the brush side of the paint brush to make sure there are no more lumps in the paint
- Lastly, go onto your sidewalk and paint! Make sure you have permission before you do it.
- If you want to get rid of your chalk design, just add water onto the pavement.