Hi campers! I’m Mars. Today I’m gonna show you how to make a bracelet by using a piece of ribbon, it’s pretty fun and easy to make. So, let’s get started!
- A piece of ribbon (about 2 meters long)
- Take a piece of ribbon about 2 meters long
- Fold it in half
- Cross and fold it together
- Pick up the one below, fold a piece of ribbon and hold it to pass through that hole
- Pull it tighter
- Same on the other side, go through it and tighten
- Adjust its shape a little bit
- Repeat the above steps until you think the length is enough
- You can wrap it around your wrist to see if it fits (If it is too long, you can remove a little bit)
- When you feel the length is perfect, you can pull out the inner one and tighten it, then tie a bowknot
- And… that’s it! Go and have a try, have fun!