Hi campers! I’m Mars. Is there anyone who wants to go on a vacation? For me, I probably want to go to the beach. However, at this point, we need to stay at home to be safe, but we can make a paper boat, pretend we are on it and having vacation! So let’s see how to make it!
Supply: Rectangular shape papers (could be print paper, newspaper, page of old magazine etc.)
- Fold in half and again, then unfold it
- Using the crease as a guide, fold the lower left and right corners up into the middle
- Fold the part of the bottom edge up / The part of the top edge down
- Fold those 4 corners
- Open it from the middle
- Fold part of it / fold it in half
- Same on the other side
- Open it from the bottom
- Hold two corners and pull
- Adjust the shape, can flatten it out to make it looks better
- You can colour it if you like!