Camp is always so busy, exciting and fun, but today is going to be a little more easygoing in crafts. This staycation gives us the best opportunity to sit back and relax in the comfort of our own homes! Aero is here to introduce you into the staycation spa where you will be making a soothing scrub.
- Measuring cups
- Mason jar or container to store the scrub
- ¾ cup of white sugar
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (about half of a lemon)
- Make sure you have a clean bowl to mix the scrub.
- Measure out ¾ of a cup of white sugar and pour it into the bowl.
- Next, measure ¼ of a cup of extra virgin olive oil to add into the bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into the bowl.
- Now mix all the ingredients together until it is all blended together.
- Enjoy the staycation spa treatment! Use as a body scrub in the shower, a lip scrub or on your hands to be washed off after!