Do you like traveling during vacations? I personally like to travel a lot. I was planning on visiting Paris this summer. However I know we are all stuck at home right now, but don’t worry. We can “build” an Eiffel tower at home with only a string.
- Place the string over both of your thumbs, and hook your pinky fingers under the string
- Hook your pointer fingers under the string across the palm on the opposite hand
- drop your thumbs
- use your thumb to go underneath the strings and bring back the string on your pinky fingers
- use your thumb to go over the first string to them, and bring the second back
- drop your pinky finger
- use you pinky finger to go over the first string to them, and bring back the next string
- drop your thumbs again, then go over the first two strings, and bring back the third ones
- take the string on your pointer finger and put it over your thumb
- there should be two strings on your thumb now, take the one at the bottom, and take it off
- do the same thing to the other hand.
- as you can see, there are two triangle like holes here, put your pointer fingers in to them
- keep the string on your thumb and keep the pointer fingers in the holes, rotate the palms forward
- bring your thumb and pointer finger together, and the eiffel tower is formed