With this Staycation, you can still be looking cool and trendy at home with these personalized flower headbands and sunglasses! Highlight will share her top secrets on how to get that awesome Staycation Look. Let’s start the craft!
Flower Headbands Option
- 1 Headband
- Colored Pieces of Paper
- 1 Green Piece of Paper
- Pencil Crayons or Markers
- Tape or Glue
- Make your flowers from coloured pieces of paper and add details
- Cut a small circle with thin rectangles, then fold the rectangle back to the middle of the circle and tape or glue them down. Cut out another small circle and glue or tape it on top of the ends of the rectangles.
- Layer flowers and fold the patels up, then add a small circle in the middle.
- Cut a circle and cut it into a spiral, then wrap it from the center into the shape of a rose.
- Cut out different sizes of leaves out of the green paper and add details.
- Glue or tape on the leaves on the headband.
- Glue or tape the flowers on top of the leaves and you have created a flower headband!
- Construction Paper (White and Black)
- Glue, Tape or Hot glue
- 1 Popsicle stick
- Stickers (optional)
- Draw sunglasses onto the cardboard and cut it out.
- Trace the shape of the cardboard sunglasses on the black construction paper or any colour you would like, and cut it out.
- Cut out the lenses of the sunglasses out of the white paper. Note that this should be slightly smaller than the black construction paper cut out.
- Glue or tape the black sunglasses to the cardboard, and glue or tape the lenses to the black sunglasses
- Add details with markers, stickers and/or stamps (optional)
- Glue or Tape a popsicle stick to the side of the sunglasses. Finish off with signing your name on the popsicle stick.
- Your amazing sunglasses are complete!