Happy Wednesday! Today’s activity is convenient for rainy days, or just getting active inside your own home. We’ll be making a maze or obstacle course on the floor. I made mine out of painter’s tape, but you can substitute anything in your home, at the park, etc – clothes, towels, sticks, string, etc. You can also put other obstacles within the tape to add more of a challenge, like a chair you need to climb over or crawl under. Once it’s finished, there are lots of fun uses for your brand new maze.
You’ll need the following:
- Some tape (or any household alternative like laying out towels in a line)
- Obstacles. These can be any
- Set up your tape (or alternative) in lines across the floor in the shape of a maze
- place any desired obstacles across the maze in various locations
- see how fast you can get through the maze and around the obstacles