Hey Camper! It’s ELDORADO here! I hope you have been enjoying your week of treasure hunting, I know I have! I am so excited to continue to learn about this guy named Joseph! Today we are going to be looking at how Joseph points us to Jesus. Which I think is so so COOL! Let’s jump into it!
- What part of Joseph’s story do you relate to the most?
- Has there ever been a time in your life where you felt alone? What was it like?
- Think back to the tough times in your life, how does it make you feel knowing that God is with you through all those times?
- How does it make you feel knowing that God uses the tough times in our lives to help others feel loved and accepted?
- How does it make you feel that Jesus suffered so that you could be in a loving, forgiving, and accepting relationship with God?