Fantastic Fizzing Treasures
National Treasures is fun, exciting and beyond adventurous. Today in crafts with Aero, we are going to be making fantastic fizzing treasures. With a few simple ingredients and small treasures to hide, it will be one cool experiment! Watch the video and check it out!
- Baking soda
- Small bowls
- Tablespoon and teaspoon
- Food colouring (optional)
- Tin Foil or parchment paper
- In the bowl, add in 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of water. Optional to add in a few drops of food colouring. Make sure the consistency is wet enough to shape in your hands, but not too watery!
- Make a ball about the size of half a teaspoon using the baking soda mixture. Add in a coin or secret treasure inside the middle.
- Place the treasure stones on a plate lined tin foil or parchment paper.
- Repeat this step with the variety of colours you desire in a separate bowl.
- Place them in the freezer for AT LEAST 1 hour.
- Once they are ready, take them out of the freezer and drop them into a bowl of vinegar one by one and watch them fizz!
- Make sure you go and find the treasures in the bowl!