This is it campers, at the end of every olympic games there is an awards ceremony. Aero will be doing a craft where you will make your own trophy and medal for being such awesome campers all throughout online camp! When decorating the trophy and medal, consider writing something you are proud of accomplishing this summer! You are the real winner!
- Trophy Craft: 2 Paper/Plastic Cups
- Construction paper
- Glue or tape
- Markers or pencil crayons
- Optional: paint and paintbrushes
Part 1: Olympic Trophy Craft
- Start with covering the cups in construction paper all around the outside.
- Attach the two cups together at the base of each cup. Secure with tape or glue.
- Using construction paper, make two side handles for your trophy and glue them on.
- Begin decorating your trophy as you would like!
- If you do not have the materials, please use the template or create your own on a sheet of construction paper.
Part 2: Olympic Medal Craft
- Begin with cutting out thin strips of paper and glue them together. Do this enough times until it can fully go overtop of your head to create the necklace-like portion of the medal.
- Next, trace and cut out a circle that will be your medal. Glue it onto the thin strips of paper that were just created.
- Begin decorating!
- Now you have completed the full olympic award ceremony with your trophy and medal!