Welcome to the SPARGA 2020 Summer Olympics! We’re so excited that you’re here with us for this! In order for us to be prepared to attend these events, we have to make sure we’re ready to cheer on the competitors! Join us today in crafts to make a customized flag and noise maker so that we’re ready to cheer on our favourites!
- 1 Pencil or any kind of stick
- 2 Pieces of Paper
- Glue or Tape
- Markers or Pencil Crayons
- 2 Paper Plates
- Decorate the piece of paper however you want your flag to look (Ex. Different countries, sports, hobbies, designs, etc.). This is your chance to be extra creative!
- Attach a stick to the back of one side of the flag using glue or tape.
- Enjoy your awesome new flag and cheer on the athletes!
Instructions (Paper Plate Cymbals):
- Cut the piece of paper in half hamburger style.
- Fold/roll long ways to make a skinnier but stronger piece of paper.
- Glue or tape paper to the middle of the dipped side of the paper plate.
- Decorate your cymbals however you would like!
- Cheer on your favourite teams with your new noise making plates!