Hey campers! This week we’ve done crafts related to some awesome summer olympic sports like basketball and diving. Another fantastic summer olympic game is tennis! Today we’re going to make the materials so that you can play this awesome game in your own home!
- Pencil crayons or markers
- Optional: paint and paint brushes
- 2 Paper plates
- 2 Popsicle Sticks
- Glue or tape
- Decorate your plates in any way using the paint or markers
- Glue or tape the popsicle stick to the back of each paper plate.
- Take a balloon and blow it up to be used as your tennis ball
- Enjoy your tennis game!